function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Manish Anand 22Manish Anand 22 

Does time dependent actions consider hours and minutes for executing action?

Does time dependent actions consider hours and minutes for executing action?
Example- If my process builder or workflow is set to run as- 

4 Days After X , 
where X is any date field. let's say X = 15/12/2020 7:47 AM ,
when will my action be scheudled to run = 19/12/2020 7:47 AM OR
19/12/2020 0:00 AM

wick minwick min
Nice to see this post here and thanks for sharing this to us. Xbox gift card is an online tool that produces codes precisely like genuine Xbox Gift Card Codes 2020. Xbox Gift Card Generator is simple online utility tool by using You can create n number of Xbox gift voucher codes for amount $5, $25 and $100. https://trickguys.net/xbox-gift-card-codes/
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Manish,

To my knowledge, I think even the hours are taken into consideration as if we just add a day then ideally it would execute after 24 hours which would be hours component.

I hope this helps and in case if this comes in handy can you please choose this as the best answer so that it can be useful for others in the future.

Regards,
Anutej
AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
As far as I know, Time-dependent action considers only hours and days. The documentation says you need to specify the number of days or hours before or after a date that’s relevant to the record, such as the date the record was created. So it should be just hours and not minutes

Also, note that Time based workflow actions will not always execute at the exact time displayed in the Monitoring setup menu. For more, please review FAQ on 'time-based' workflows

Workflow Time Triggers are batched and executed every 15 minutes. Considerations for Time-Dependent Actions and Time Triggers still apply. Therefore the expectation for the execution of time-based workflow actions should be within 15 minutes of the scheduled time unless the Time Trigger per hour limit is exceeded, which will push the batch to the next hour.

However, there are workarounds that you can take a look at if you want it to consider hours and minutes

If you find this information helpful, please mark this answer as Best. It may help others in the community