function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Yogesh Patil 80Yogesh Patil 80 

You don't have the level of access required to complete this action. Please contact your administrator for help.

We are facing an issue with respect to Health Cloud package for Registration API. Whenever we hit the Registration API, we insert a household account, contact, user and the Account Contact Relationship. While we insert account/contact using Registration API in the scope of Guest User we encounter the below error:

You don't have the level of access required to complete this action. Please contact your administrator for help.

We didn’t found any documentation associated with this trigger implementation. We have provided all object access, FLS for account, contact objects, Access to API for guest user. Also, the error message generated is not due to custom code of Registration API but from the code in HealthCloudGA.AccountTrigger.

VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Yogesh,  

This error seems to like you do not have access to Health cloud package or on the objects related to package.

Kindly recheck and do you see same error with system admin profile?

Thanks,
I donot face the issue with System Admin profile but with Guest User profile. Guest profile has All access to all objects of the package and its classes as well.
Evgenia Pipenko 9Evgenia Pipenko 9
Hi! I have the same issue - my user has a system admin profile, however i see this error when i am trying to access Patients a´component In the Health Cloud Console. Does anyone know how to resolve that?
yogesh_patilyogesh_patil
Please provide read, create access to all Health Cloud custom objects, access to all classes, custom metadata types and custom definitions. Also provide View All custom settings permissions on profile
Gsam1234Gsam1234
I am having the same issue in my developer Health Cloud org... I have system administrator profile with access to everything...  
Gsam1234Gsam1234
@Evgenia did you ever resolve this? I'm experiencing the same issue, with System Administrator profile.
Hello, Please provide access to all custom settings using View All Custom Settings, access to custom metadata types using Enabled custom metadata types, access to all health cloud objects. Thanks & Regards, Yogesh Patil (Cell) +91 9623082033 | Deloitte Digital | deloittedigital.com
Bijith Nambiar VeettilBijith Nambiar Veettil
Hi Yogesh,
Could you tell me the UI flow where the permission/access can be provided from ?
I tried from custom metadata types but keep getting the message - 
"You don't have the level of access required to complete this action. Please contact your administrator for help"
This not allowing lead to patient conversion also
Yogesh Patil 85Yogesh Patil 85
Go to Setup
Type Site
Click on Site 
Click on the site label under Site Label
Click on Public Access Settings 
You will land on the site guest user profile.
Provide access to all the Health Cloud custom objects, access to all classes, custom metadata types and custom definitions. Also provide View All custom settings permissions on profile.

Let me know in case of any questions!
Isabelle CelentanoIsabelle Celentano
I'm a system admin and I received this error when trying to update a group of contacts' accounts in Health Cloud via dataloader. The error appeared on contact records where I attempted to add an account that had been deleted (error on my part.) Maybe this will help someone!
Yogesh Patil 85Yogesh Patil 85
Go to Setup
Type Site
Click on Site 
Click on the site label under Site Label
Click on Public Access Settings 
You will land on the site guest user profile.
Provide access to all the Health Cloud custom objects, access to all classes, custom metadata types and custom definitions. Also provide View All custom settings permissions on profile.

Let me know in case of any questions!
Sanjana RajasekarSanjana Rajasekar
I have facing the same issue as system admin. Gave all health cloud permission sets,CRUD Access to all objects and classes. Not sure what I am missing.Can someone help me on this