function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Thiago Barbosa 10Thiago Barbosa 10 

I have to show the custom Toast for the user with open link(Read More)

<div aura:id="error-toast-container" class="slds wr-toast-container wr-toast-container-format slds-hide" >
		<div aura:id="error-toast" class="slds-notify slds-notify_toast wr-toast-format" role="alert">
                <span aura:id="iconToast" class="slds-hide slds-icon_container slds-icon-utility-error slds-m-right_small slds-no-flex slds-align-top">
                    <lightning:icon iconName="utility:warning"/>
                </span>
			<div class="slds-notify__content">
				<h2 class="slds-text-heading_small">
					<lightning:formattedText value='{!v.errorMessage}'/>  
					<lightning:button aura:id="addLine" class="slds-hide wr-destructive-link-format" variant="" onclick="{!c.onReadMore}">{!$Label.c.ReadMore}</lightning:button> 
				</h2> 
			</div>
			<lightning:buttonIcon variant="bare" class="slds-notify__close slds-button_icon-inverse" title="Close" iconName="utility:close" onclick="{!c.closeToast}" size="large">
			</lightning:buttonIcon>
		</div>
	</div>

ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Thiago,

Can you elaborate on the issue you are facing is it that you want to show a custom toast message when read more is clicked?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Anutej
Yes, I need to show the message continuation, when I clicked in Read More. 
Yes @ANUTEJ , I need to show the message continuation, when I clicked in Read More. 
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
So, I tried finding any implementations and I was able to get the below links regarding the same:

>> https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F000000096JHIAY

>>https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/293864/show-more-show-less-for-lightning-output-field

Let me know if there are any issues.