function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KPJSKPJS 

Simple Visualforce Page not working

I installed Kcloud's Mass Actions app. I followed the instructions on how to use their app with custom objects, or standard objects not supported. I need it for QuoteLineItems. However, despite this is exactly as instructed, I keep getting an error stating: "Error: Apex class 'MassDeleteController' does not exist."

It exists. Just for fun, I have added a variety of controllers to see if it recognizes any, and it doesn't. Something is wrong with the code. Anyone? I did email them but haven't heard back. We need to use this ASAP. Thanks!

<apex:page standardController="QuoteLineItem" lightningStylesheets="true"
action="{!Redirect}" recordSetVar="Records" extensions="MassDeleteController">
<apex:pageMessages></apex:pageMessages>
</apex:page>
Best Answer chosen by KPJS
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
I have been able to reproduce the error from my end too.Please update your code to below and it would work
action="{!Redirect}" recordSetVar="Records" extensions="Kcloud_Actions.MassDeleteController">
<apex:pageMessages ></apex:pageMessages>
I have highlighted the correction to be made in bold. 

Root cause: The apex class MassDeleteController is part of managed package and needs to be referenced with its namespace.As you can see in below image, the namespace is Kcloud_Actions for this apex class from the Kcloud package.

User-added image

Hope this helps you. Please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful. Thank you

All Answers

KPJSKPJS
Instructions: https://partners.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=00P3A00000jo8LVUAY
HI KPJS,
Can you remove the reference from the page, save (without the dependency) - add it back and save again and see if it works this way? Thanks
KPJSKPJS
Sorry, I'm not a visualforce coder. What do you mean remove the reference from the page? 
Yes please  -remove "extensions="MassDeleteController" . In the meantime, I am replicating this behaviour in my org based on the instructions link you provided.
KPJSKPJS
It wouldn't let me save without error
KPJSKPJS
Thank you for your help!  (Getting errors on this page too!) "Error posting a Reply. Please try again later. (code: B3)"  It's a big day for errors in Salesforce.
I have been able to reproduce the error from my end too.Please update your code to below and it would work
action="{!Redirect}" recordSetVar="Records" extensions="Kcloud_Actions.MassDeleteController">
<apex:pageMessages ></apex:pageMessages>
I have highlighted the correction to be made in bold. 

Root cause: The apex class MassDeleteController is part of managed package and needs to be referenced with its namespace.As you can see in below image, the namespace is Kcloud_Actions for this apex class from the Kcloud package.

User-added image

Hope this helps you. Please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful. Thank you
This was selected as the best answer
KPJSKPJS
Thank you so much! I was able to save it. I did wonder about that. I'll bring it up to the vendor.