function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SabrentSabrent 

Docusign Envelope classic to Lightning

I am trying to make the Docusign JS Docusign button available in lightning. JS code of the classic button is similar to this - 

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_JavaScript")}

//********* Option Declarations (Do not modify )*********// 
var RC = '';var RSL='';var RSRO='';var RROS='';var CCRM='';var CCTM='';var CCNM='';var CRCL=''; var CRL='';var OCO='';var DST='';var LA='';var CEM='';var CES='';var STB='';var SSB='';var SES='';var SEM='';var SRS='';var SCS ='';var RES='';
//*************************************************//

DST = '00xxxxxxxxxxxx000000';
CCRM = 'Internal~Internal;Client~Client';
CCTM = 'Internal~Signer;Client~Signer';
CRL = 'Email~{!User.Email};LastName~{!User.LastName};';
alert(CRL);
CES = 'Test Email Subject';

//********* Page Callout (Do not modify) *********// 
window.location.href = "/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_CreateEnvelope?DSEID=0 &SourceID={!Lead.Id}&RC="+RC+"&RSL="+RSL+"&RSRO="+RSRO+"&RROS="+RROS+" &CCRM="+CCRM+"&CCTM="+CCTM+"&CRCL="+CRCL+"&CRL="+CRL+"&OCO="+OCO+" &DST="+DST+"&CCNM="+CCNM+"&LA="+LA+"&CEM="+CEM+"&CES="+CES+" &SRS="+SRS+"&STB="+STB+"&SSB="+SSB+"&SES="+SES+"&SEM="+SEM+" &SRS="+SRS+"&SCS="+SCS+"&RES="+RES; 
//*******************************************//

What changes do i have to make in Lightning > Setup > Object > Buttons and Links >  to be able to e execute this button from Lightning? 

User-added image

AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Rov,

Custom buttons were built with Javascript in Salesforce Classic and Salesforce Lightning does not support that.

Here's a Salesforce Blog post about that from 2016: (https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/developer-relations/2016/09/why-its-time-to-break-up-with-javascript-buttons-and-embrace-lightning.html) JavaScript Buttons, Lightning, and You: A Blog Series.

For further reference, you can check this too,

https://trailblazers.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000pIAeQAM

Let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks.