function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Atheer BdaiwiAtheer Bdaiwi 

User unable to see LinkedIn Sales Navigator VF component

Hello,

We have a user that can't see a VF component for LinkedIn Sales Navigator (managed package).

All they see is the below:

User-added image

But, they need to have the below view:

User-added image
This is a VF component.

I have checked:

- Page Layout
- LWC visibility 
- License (they have one)

Any ideas at all?
Best Answer chosen by Atheer Bdaiwi
User-added image

Answer above from LinkedIn support. 

All Answers

RituSharmaRituSharma
Does user have linked in account?
They do indeed
User-added image

Answer above from LinkedIn support. 
This was selected as the best answer
Jhon DanialJhon Danial
Does that user have an account on Linkedin? If the user has an account then you should check that the user has the access to this file or not? If this is not a problem then you should follow these steps. Maybe it will help you:
Enabled Apex Class access
Select Edit
Select these items from the Available Class Apex list and add it to enable Apex classes and save them. (1) LID.salesnavigatorprofilecontroller (2) LID.salesnavigatorprfilehelper
Do these steps for every profile you are facing problem with.
I have done this when I was facing this problem with my account. We should learn some LinkedIn skills (https://www.theinacademy.com/blog/linkedin-skills-to-pay-the-bills) which really can help us a lot in many fields.
Vincent Fallourd 14Vincent Fallourd 14
That's the reverse for me: Profile without access to those 2 classes can see it. I added the classes above to the profile that does not see the addon but that did not change anything. 
Neetika Pandey 25Neetika Pandey 25
Adding apex classes doesnt resolve the issue, I am getting message "Almost there! You’ve signed in but still need to grant us access" You have successfully logged in to Sales Navigator and must grant access to the site or application hosting this page to continue. To grant access, a new tab or pop-up window will be launched. Be sure you have pop-ups enabled for this page and that the window has not already been blocked. Anyone faced same problem?
Riley ParksRiley Parks
Neekita, I'm currently having this exact same issue.  When the pop-up window appears, we are hitting "Allow" for the access that is being referenced, however it is not enabling the component on the contact page. 
Bryan LillehaugenBryan Lillehaugen
Likewise for me, but we get a pop-up that disappears after about half a second without even being able to respond to it.
Jack SackisJack Sackis

@Neetika with the "Almost there! You’ve signed in but still need to grant us access" issue: Found the answer finally on a trailhead Question:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trailblazer-community/feed/0D54S00000JeQ9nSAF

You need to update LinkedIn SN to the newest version and add the new Permission Set to each User in Salesforce.