function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sreenivasulu AdipudiSreenivasulu Adipudi 

How to add 'Email' under chatter group

Hi Everyone,

I have a requirement to add Chatter on the Case record page (lightning experience). Under chatter Post, Poll and Question are added. Now I need to add the 'Email' feature under the chatter group. I don't have an idea how to add Email under chatter.
Can anyone please help me regarding this scenario?

Thanks,
Sreenivasulu A.
Best Answer chosen by Sreenivasulu Adipudi
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Sreenivasulu,
Sorry for the very late follow-up. I was able to replicate your scenario. Despite following the steps in the article, if you are still unable to see the email publisher action on case, try below:

Go to case layout> Ensure that you drag and drop the email action from "Mobile & Lightning Actions"  to the "Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions"

Dragging from any other sections would not result in the email to be properly shown.

Note: In case there are multiple "email" actions, you might want to do a trail error following the above step to see which actually works.

Attaching screenshot from my org:
User-added image
Hope this helps you. Please do mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful. Thank you

All Answers

HI Srinivasulu,
You will need to create email publisher action. Please see https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000339415&type=1&mode=1 for more inforamtion

Hope this helps you. Please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful. Thank you
Sreenivasulu AdipudiSreenivasulu Adipudi
Hi Swetha,
Thank you for your help.
I followed the steps listed in the salesforce document which you provided.
But still, the 'Email' tab is not visible under chatter.
HI Sreenivasulu,
Sorry for the very late follow-up. I was able to replicate your scenario. Despite following the steps in the article, if you are still unable to see the email publisher action on case, try below:

Go to case layout> Ensure that you drag and drop the email action from "Mobile & Lightning Actions"  to the "Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions"

Dragging from any other sections would not result in the email to be properly shown.

Note: In case there are multiple "email" actions, you might want to do a trail error following the above step to see which actually works.

Attaching screenshot from my org:
User-added image
Hope this helps you. Please do mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful. Thank you
This was selected as the best answer