function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Don AlbertDon Albert 

Missing fields in User object when i execute an SOQL query

Hi,
I've noticed when I execute the following query on Workbench developerforce that some fields are missing, 
however these fields appear in the schema builder. This is in a developer edition org,

The query: 
SELECT QualifiedApiName FROM FieldDefinition WHERE EntityDefinition.QualifiedApiName='user'
Here are the missing fields:

BannerPhotoId -Lookup(Photo)
EndDay- Picklist
GlobalIdentity- Text(36)
WorkspaceId- Lookup(IDE Workspace)
UserSubtype- Picklist
IsSystemControlled- Checkbox
PasswordResetAttempt- Number(9, 0)
PasswordResetLockoutDate- Date/Time
StartDay- Picklist

Any ideas ??
Thank you
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Don,
Does this only happen with FieldDefinition or any other objects too? Can you share how you are viewing this in schema Builder?Thanks
Don AlbertDon Albert
Thank you for your answer.
As you can see, these fields exist in my org but are missing in the SOQL query result!User-added imageUser-added image
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Don,
Apologies for the late follow up.
I tried in my dev edition org and was able to find all the fields you specified in the workbench, Developer Console, Schema Builder.

I used below when making the REST API call 
/services/data/v49.0/tooling/query/?q=Select+DeveloperName+From+FieldDefinition+where+EntityDefinition.QualifiedApiName='user'
User-added imageI tried the same in Developer Console (with tooling API checkbox checked) and could see all the fields you mentioned
SELECT QualifiedApiName FROM FieldDefinition WHERE EntityDefinition.QualifiedApiName='user'
Happy to answer any follow-up queries.

Hope this helps you. Please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful. Thank you