function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Aivaras GeraltauskasAivaras Geraltauskas 

Updating File Upload Titles on Field Service mobile flow

Hi,

I am currently working on a flow which has 2 file uploads (1 at the start and 1 at the end). For the first file upload, i want the files to be called "Pre" and the files in the second file upload to be called "Post".

I have tried to do it by storing the conent doc ids in the output values on the file upload but this feature does not work on the field service app and throws an error. 

I have also tried to do it by using the contentdocument link object and exporting all uploads on the linkedentityid and updating the titles that way but this only worked when the flow was run from the pc. This time when the flow was run on the mobile phone there was no error but it simply did not update the file names as it should have. 

Would anyone know any workarounds for this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Aivaras.
AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Aivaras - You are referring to Pre and Post as having multiple files, so if you'd upload 5 files in the first step, do these all need to be named 'Pre'?

And as you rightfully mentioned, there are some known limitations/considerations with File Uploads in SFS mobile flow: 

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=mfs_flow_considerations.htm&type=5

Thinking out loud here but couldn't you work around it by having a 'desktop flow' do the renaming and the SFS mobile flow does the image uploading? Once the images are uploaded, have a desktop flow trigger, look for the images, and rename them accordingly.

Let me know if this helps. If it does, please mark this answer as Best. It may help others in the community. Thank You!