function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Chi YaoChi Yao 

Delete Authenticated Website

I have two Authenticated Website profiles in my tenant.
This is causing provisioning error to Auzre AD.
How am I able to delete one of the Authenticated Websites?

Thank you.
Best Answer chosen by Chi Yao
AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
This is a bug at Salesforce end (W-7656564)

Steps to recreate are

Repro Steps:
============

1. Sign-up for the Summer 20 pre-release Developer Edition org using this link below:
https://www.salesforce.com/form/signup/prerelease-summer20/

2. Open Setup-Administration-Users-Profile

3. Notice that there are two Standard "Authenticated Website" Profiles

User-added imageThis has been fixed. However, some of the older orgs still appear to have it. I logged into my org and can see the same behavior

User-added image

As a next step, please raise a case with support referencing the bug number. Support will run a DB script to remove other profile

Hope this helps. If you find this information helpful, please mark this answer as Best. It may help others in the community

All Answers

Hi Chi, 

The steps to delete are available in this documentation. Have you tried them already?
Chi YaoChi Yao
Hi,

I am not trying to delete AAD tenant.

I have two exactly the same Authenticated Website profiles at my SalesForce.
How can I delete one of them?

Thank you.

Will you be able to please add a screenshot showing this behavior
Chi YaoChi Yao
User-added image
You can see here, I have two Authenticated Website profiles at my SalesForce tenant right after I created this tenant.
I think it is not supposed to have two by default right?
If not, I would like to delete one of them but do not know how.

This is a bug at Salesforce end (W-7656564)

Steps to recreate are

Repro Steps:
============

1. Sign-up for the Summer 20 pre-release Developer Edition org using this link below:
https://www.salesforce.com/form/signup/prerelease-summer20/

2. Open Setup-Administration-Users-Profile

3. Notice that there are two Standard "Authenticated Website" Profiles

User-added imageThis has been fixed. However, some of the older orgs still appear to have it. I logged into my org and can see the same behavior

User-added image

As a next step, please raise a case with support referencing the bug number. Support will run a DB script to remove other profile

Hope this helps. If you find this information helpful, please mark this answer as Best. It may help others in the community
This was selected as the best answer
Chi YaoChi Yao
Thank you!
Niranjana Ramanathan 3Niranjana Ramanathan 3
Delete a custom profile by clicking Del next to its name. Note You cannot detete a profile if there are users assigned to it. After removing all users from a custom profile, try deleting it.

Arvind Harinder 7Arvind Harinder 7
I created a new salesforce developer account this morning using this link  (https://developer.salesforce.com/signup). My account was still created with duplicate roles, same as the screenshot Chi provided. Is there an ETA to fix the issue for newly created SalesForce dev instances? 
Your Name 14Your Name 14
I have a developer tenant created in July 2022 which still has this issue.  Causing an endless list of errors in Microsoft Entra because it doesn't like the duplicate profile name "Authenticated Website".