function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alissa WoockmanAlissa Woockman 

Accounts imported in Salesforce are not pulling into Outreach

I did an import of accounts and contacts using Salesforce's Data Import Wizard.

I set up all the appropriate plugin settings on the Outreach side so that inbound accounts from Salesforce should sync and therefore be created in Outreach. And this is happening correctly with most accounts. But there are some accounts in Salesforce that are not in Outreach. 

I tried a manual pull of data from Salesforce to Outreach for these specific accounts, but I recieved this error message:
User-added image

After a conversation with Outreach, their error logs indicate this is an issue on the Salesforce side. But I reviewed all of our validation rules (we only have 1 for accounts) and it doesn't appear to be causing the problem. Any ideas as to how to fix?
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Alissa,

Greetings!

The error seems like the validation rule was failing.If you haven't found the validation rule which is causing the issue here then,I would suggest you to insert the record maually and capture the debug logs to see,if there is any custom code which might be causing the issue.

Kindly mark it as best answer if it helps so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri
Carol LoudCarol Loud
I'm not sure, but you can try the Skyvia app for Salesforce integration with Outreach. It doesn't require coding knowledge and has a freemium version. Read more here (https://skyvia.com/data-integration/integrate-salesforce-outreach).