function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alicia PATRICIAAlicia PATRICIA 

Next Best Action - Create Opportunity Product

Dear All,
I have an issue with running the screen flow on the Opportunity next best action (creating Opportunity Product). The flow itself works great, when I added it to the Opportunity lightning page, however in Einstein Next Best Action, I keep getting an error message:

An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information

What is different between the lightning page record and the Next Best action for Einstein is that for flow I am able to check: pass record Id into this variable - what ensures that my flow triggers on the record I am on now. How can it be achieved in Next Best Action?

Any ideas?

AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Your query is answered here,

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000333444&type=1&mode=1

If it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks.
Alicia PATRICIAAlicia PATRICIA
Hi Abhishek, thank you for your reply. I checked the field level security on the Product and Opportunity product object and I do not see where the Field Level security fields are hidden? Hidden from which user? How can I make sure fields are accessible by the flow?