function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pankaj PahadePankaj Pahade 

dashboards with Yearly, Quarterly, Monthly filters, but while operating on filters I am getting error as 'You don’t have sufficient privileges to perform this operation.'

In community we are having dashboards with Yearly, Quarterly, Monthly filters, but while operating on filters I am getting error as 'You don’t have sufficient privileges to perform this operation.' for log in community users (This is happening for all community user)

If anyone having solution please share.

VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Pankaj,

Please refer to the below link and make sure its meeting all conditions listed in the article.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000325371&type=1&mode=1
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=admin_insufficient_privileges_map.htm&type=5

Thanks,
AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Pankaj, 

I have seen this before and this is working as expected as far as I know. Below is the reasoning

Users with Manage Dashboards permission can create and clone however to edit dashboards that were not created by the user, the user must have View All Data permissions. This ensures that users without View All Data cannot create a dashboard with a Running User that would allow them a view of information beyond their access rights.

Below is the breakdown of the permissions:

PERMISSION LEVEL 1
The "Manage Dashboards" profile permission allows a user to:
- Create a dashboard (in dashboard folders which they have access to)
- Clone an existing dashboard
- Edit dashboard YOU CREATED only (you cannot change Running User from yourself to anyone else)

In both cases, that user's username will be automatically set as the Running User and cannot be changed by that user to any other username.

There is an idea around this that is open today

Title: Edit Dashboards Created by Different User (With Manage/Edit Permissions) 

Let me know if this helps, if it does, please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful. Thank you
Thanks Anudeep,

But I am not able to see 'View All Data/Modify All Data' for my community user profile

User-added image
Please share any way to solve it.  plz