function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
cejhoney (Claire Jones)cejhoney (Claire Jones) 

What does this error code mean? 319184415-66757 (-1333664581)

We are currently trying to deploy to a sandbox using source control via Bamboo.

We are receiving the following error when validating: 
"An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 319184415-66757 (-1333664581)"

Because we only have standard salesforce support, they are unable to even tell us what the error code means, and have directed me here to post the question on the forums. 

Does anyone know what this code means so we can start to fix?
Best Answer chosen by cejhoney (Claire Jones)
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Based on the error Id I am seeing the below information,

lib.gack.GackContext: common.apex.runtime.ParseException: Variable LicenceAttributeRequest has unknown apex type null

To overcome the above error check the below one,

https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/124610/what-is-runtime-type-of-null-value

If it helps you and close your query by marking it as the Best answer so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks.

All Answers

AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Based on the error Id I am seeing the below information,

lib.gack.GackContext: common.apex.runtime.ParseException: Variable LicenceAttributeRequest has unknown apex type null

To overcome the above error check the below one,

https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/124610/what-is-runtime-type-of-null-value

If it helps you and close your query by marking it as the Best answer so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks.
This was selected as the best answer
Thanks for taking the time to reply @Abhishek
I've passed your message on to our developer and I will come back and mark as best answer if he confirms it helps to solve our mystery.
Fantastic - thanks Abhishek. Dev understands the error and we now have a way forward :-)