function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Lukesh KarmoreLukesh Karmore 

Can any one explain me what is the use of picklistValueInfo

Can any one explain me what is the use of picklistValueInfo  and EntityParticleId   can't  find any documents or provide me a document
Thank you
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
The “PicklistValueInfo” standard object contains all the picklist values for every picklist field on every object in the org. The “EntityParticleId” column has values in the format of <Object_Identifier>. <Picklist_Identifier>. For standard objects, the object's API Name is used for the “Object Identifier”

If it helps you and close your query by marking it as the best answer so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks.
Lukesh KarmoreLukesh Karmore
Thank you,
Can you provide me some documents
Malika Pathak 9Malika Pathak 9

Hi Lukesh,

The “PicklistValueInfo” standard object contains all the picklist values for every picklist field on every object in the org. The “EntityParticleId” column has values in the format of <Object_Identifier>. <Picklist_Identifier>. For standard objects, the object's API Name is used for the “Object Identifier”

If it helps you and closes your query by marking it as the best answer so that it can help others in the future.

If you find this helpful mark it as the best answer.

Malika Pathak 9Malika Pathak 9

Hi Lukesh,

The “PicklistValueInfo” standard object contains all the picklist values for every picklist field on every object in the org. ... For standard objects, the object's API Name is used for the “Object Identifier”. For standard picklist fields, the Field's API Name is used for the “Picklist_Identifier"
you can refer to the below link:-
https://metillium.com/2019/05/default-flow-picklist-value-without-duplicates-in-new-flow-builder/#:~:text=The%20%E2%80%9CPicklistValueInfo%E2%80%9D%20standard%20object%20contains,every%20object%20in%20the%20org.&text=For%20standard%20objects%2C%20the%20object's,used%20for%20the%20%E2%80%9CPicklist_Identifier%E2%80%9D.

If you find this helpful mark it as the best answer.

Markus SatterfieldMarkus Satterfield
The PicklistValueInfo standard object contains all the picklist values for every picklist field on every object in the org. ... For standard objects, the object's API Name is used for the Object Identifier. For standard picklist fields, the Field's API Name is used for the Picklist_Identifier.

https://www.paygonline.us/