function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Obaid KhanObaid Khan 

component auto iterate content part three times even after removing whole body between aura tags

<aura:component Ā implements="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,lightning:actionOverride,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes,force:appHostable">
Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā ObaidĀ 
Ā  Ā 
</aura:component>

// here above repeats Obaid three times Kindly suggest how to get rid of thisĀ 
Best Answer chosen by Obaid Khan
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
It's my pleasure. Iā€™m glad I was able to help!

Kindly mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue. *(After you choose the best answer the question is marked as ā€œresolvedā€)*

Regards,
Khan Anas

All Answers

Hi Obaid,

Greetings to you!

You might have referenced this component 3 times in theĀ application. Please check your application.

Something like this:
<aura:application extends="force:slds">
    <c:componentName />
</aura:application>

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will helpĀ to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
Obaid KhanObaid Khan
Hy AnasĀ 

Done and ThanksĀ 

ObaidĀ 
It's my pleasure. Iā€™m glad I was able to help!

Kindly mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue. *(After you choose the best answer the question is marked as ā€œresolvedā€)*

Regards,
Khan Anas
This was selected as the best answer