function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
anju kumarianju kumari 

Instead of login into my trailhead account through google ,new teailhead account was created so I have lost all my work

Hi,

I always used to login through my google account but today when i was tried instead of login new trailhead account was created and It is showing 0 badges .

Can someone please help me.
Thanks
Nilesh Thakur 12Nilesh Thakur 12
same problem here ... there are many people who are facing this issue. 
anju kumarianju kumari
yes did you get any solution for the same
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Anju,

Greetings to you!

Unfortunately, there is an issue while login into trailhead using Google.

I suggest you please reach out to the trailhead support team with the respective trailhead account email/username so that they can look into it. 

Please refer below link to open a case:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help?support=home

I hope it helps you.

Kindly mark this as solved if the information was helpful.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
anju kumarianju kumari
I have already submitted a case for the same but didn't get any response for the same
Deepali KulshresthaDeepali Kulshrestha
Hi Anju,

Lost Access to My Salesforce Account
Did you sign up for Trailhead using a Salesforce login from your work organization?

Did you lose access to that account?

Was that the only ID connected to your Trailhead account and now you're locked out?

If you can’t log in to your Trailhead account (i.e. you said yes to all of the above), you will need to create a new Trailhead account. Once you’ve created a new Trailhead account, submit a case with us and provide as much detail as you can (i.e. full name on both accounts, email addresses related to the accounts, profile ID or URL, etc.)

Prevent This from Happening Again
Connect a Salesforce, social, or personal email to ensure that you always have access to your Trailhead account.

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepali Kulshrestha
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
@Anju,

You will get an email from trailhead team when the issue gets resolved.
Nilesh Thakur 12Nilesh Thakur 12
Have you recevied any solution from the trailhead team ? I am still unable to retrieve my progress ...