function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ravi_SFDCRavi_SFDC 

Multi Lingual Community Portal

I am researching in developing community portal for targeting customers in different languages, whether or not we can build a community portal that supports multiple languages and dynamically changes the language displayed based on the user's browser language settings.  Your help is really appreciated.
Best Answer chosen by Ravi_SFDC
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ravi,

Creating a multilingual community is a multistep process. It involves defining the languages you want your community to support, adding translated content for each language, and letting your community visitors choose their preferred language.

For more information may I suggest you please refer to below help document which might help you further. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ravi,

Creating a multilingual community is a multistep process. It involves defining the languages you want your community to support, adding translated content for each language, and letting your community visitors choose their preferred language.

For more information may I suggest you please refer to below help document which might help you further. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
This was selected as the best answer
Ravi_SFDCRavi_SFDC
Thank you so much, Nagendra for the valuable info, If needed anything additional will get back to you.