function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
VSK98VSK98 

I'm not able to see "All Internal Users" in public group from list view

Hello All,

I'm not able see "All Internal Users"  public group when i searched in public group from list view.. And also I'm nt able to add list view into changeset.

Regards,
VSK98
SuredreamSuredream

Hi,

'All Internal Users' is a salesforce's internal structure which simply represent a public group with all the internal users of your org. This will not visible to users.
Regarding adding a list view to changeset - Are you referring to list view on public groups.?. Since Public group is a kind of setup object, I dont think we can deploy it via changesets.!

Please mark this as best answer, if it clarifies your doubt.

Thanks
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

To force this option to become available, please, switch the User Interface back to "Classic" and follow the clickpath below:

Setup -- Customize --Partners -- Setting and activate Enable Partner Relationship Management

If you do not have access to the "Classic" user interface, we suggest creating a public group that includes all internal users and creating your list sharing options based upon that public group. 

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks.