function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Madhusudan Singh 19Madhusudan Singh 19 

Platform developer question doubts

Hi All,

I have doubts in below question, please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

1. A company has reference data stored in multiple custom metadata records that represent default information for certain geographic regions. When a contact is inserted, the default information should be set on the Contact from the Custom Metadata records based on the Contact's Address Information.
What is the optimal way to automate this?
A. Workflow Rules
B. Visual Flow
C. Process Builder
D. Apex Trigger

My Answer: We can use process bulder to set default value using Custom Metadata

2. Which scenario requires a developer to use an Apex callout instead of Outbound Messaging?
A. The callout needs to be invoked from workflow rule.
B. The target system uses a REST API
C. The target system uses a SOAP API
D. The callout needs to be asynchronous

My Answer: B
Answer: Outbound message works only when target system uses SOAP API

3. A company represents their customers as Account that have an External Id field called Customer_Number__c. They have a custom order(Order__c) object with a lookup to Account, to represent Orders that are placed in their external order management system(OMS). When order is fulfilled in the OMS, a REST call to salesforce should be made that creates an Order record in Salesforce and relates to the proper Account. What is the optimal way to implement this?
A. Perform a REST EGT on the Account and a REST POST to update the Order__c with Account's record Id.
B. Perform a REST GET on the Account and a REST PATCH to upsert the Order__c with the Account's record Id
C. Perform REST PATCH to upsert thr Order__c and specify the Account's Customer_Number__c in it.
D. Perform a REST POST to update the Order__c and specify the Account's Customer_Number__c in it.

My Answer: C
Reason: Ask is to create an Order, option D will update an Order whereas Option C will upsert an Order

4. Universal Container needs to integrate with a Heroku service that resizes product images submitted by users. What are two alternatives to implement the integration and protect against malicious calles to the Heroku's endpoint? Select two

A. Create a workflow rule with an outbound message allowing the heroku app to automatically store the resized images in salesforce
B. Create a trigger that uses an @future Apex HTTP callout passing JSON serialized data and some form of pre-shared secret key, so that the Heroku app can authenticate requests and store resized images in Salesforce
C. Create a workflow rule with an outbound message and select send session Id so that the Heroku app can use it and send the resized images back to salesforce
D. Create a trigger that uses an @future Apex HTTP Callout passing JSON serialized data, therefore the Heroku app can automatically reply back to the callout with the resized images in salesforce

My Answer: BC
Reason: rest of the option seems to be irrelvant in this scenario

5. What is a benifits of using a WSDL with APEX
A. Enables the user to not pass a session ID where it is not necessary
B. Allows for classes to be imported into Salesforce
C. Reduce the number of callouts to third-party web services
D. Allows for web services to be tested and achieve code coverage

My Answer: No need to traverse the nodes of the response and we can stick to ORM model

Regards
Madhusudan Singh
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Madhu,

This forum's main intention is to help developers or people who are having issues with salesforce.

But you can't post this type of question here.

Regards,
Salesforce Support.