function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Carolyn juliana 7Carolyn juliana 7 

Is there a Salesforce Lightning component for Multiple fields mapping in 2 custom Objects?

Hi,

I have Case Types which  is a custom object which has these 3 fields ``` Level1 ,Level2 and Level3```  which has native dependent picklist.Current implementation is when i choose a value in ``` level 1```  then values in ``` level 2```  is reduced only those that match ``` level1```  and similarly ``` level 3```  is restricted to match level2

Now here problem is dependency in native dependent picklist limitations in no of values i can have in the ``` parent and child```  they need more than which is available 

Now to cater this problem i have 2 new custom objects ``` Case_type_data_c```  which is basically a record of all 3 fields that match up so you can have multiple ``` level1's```  records multiple ``` level 2```  records and second custom object   is ```ERT_Case_type__c```   object which matches up those          ``` Case_type_data_c```  record to the ``` case``` field in ```ERT_Case_type__c```
User-added imageUser-added imageNow i want a Salesforce lightning solution which will allow me to select say  ``` billing dispute features```  value in ``` level 1```  limits the ``` level 2's```  and when i click ``` save it```  then i need to match it up in ``` case``` field   ERT_Case_type__c

basically when i select case(which is a field in ERT_Case_type__c) then it should contain ``` level 1 ,level2 and level 3```