function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sean JohnsonSean Johnson 

Hiring a Salesforce certified Administrator/Developer (Metro Detroit or Remote) ASAP!

My customer - based in Metro Detroit - is a rapidly growing health and wellness company. They have recently completed their implementation of Service Cloud and are planning to implement a Salesforce Community as well, among other applications in the future.

They would like to hire someone with advanced Developer skills who can also service as the overall Administrator as well. A hybrid role / individual with strong knowledge of the Salesforce platform, ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, and custom views.

They are motivated to hire someone quickly - this is a full-time position. 

If you are not local to Detroit, MI they will consider a work-from-home/remote candidate as well (US-based).

Please reply if you are interested and I will connect you with the customer ASAP.
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sean,

This portal is developed to help people you need assistance with salesforce Issues.

I would request you to don't post this kind of message in the future.

Thanks,
Cholpon OmuralievaCholpon Omuralieva
Hi Sean, 
is this job posting still valid? 
I am interested
Gary RalstonGary Ralston
Hi Sean

Thank you for sharing the job requirements for this Salesforce admin position. Additionally, For those interested in learning more about the benefits of hiring a Salesforce admin and how it can help their business, be sure to check out the website at https://arrify.com/hire-salesforce-admin/. With the growing demand for Salesforce solutions in the market, having a skilled and readily available administrator can be a valuable resource for any company. This article covers all aspects of hiring a Salesforce admin and is definitely worth a read!