function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Christian Schwabe (x)Christian Schwabe (x) 

email relay office 365

Hello everyone,

we are currently successfully testing the connection of Salesforce to our Microsoft 365 e-mail relay (previous: Office 365)

However, we have not yet managed to store the e-mails sent via this interface in the 'Sent Items' folder in Outlook.

Does anyone have experience with this and can they share their experiences? We do not want to go the way suggested by Salesforce (use of BCC recipients).

Best regards,
Christian
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Christian,

Greetings!

You might need to set up some configurations to store the sent Emails in the sent folder.Please follow the steps given in the below article.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000327322&type=1&mode=1

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as best answer so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri
Christian Schwabe (x)Christian Schwabe (x)
Hi Shirisha,

thanks for your reply. We don't want that outbound emails are sent as bcc to the sender of the email. I this scenario the sent email will also appear in the inbox of the sender. But we need the sent email in the sent items folder.

Best regards,
Christian
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
I completely understand your concern.However,there is no other possibility to store the sent email other than BCC'ing as per research on this.

Thank you!