function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Reachdesk DemoReachdesk Demo 

Package upload error - unable to include components from personal or unfiled folders

Hello - I am trying to share a dashboard/reports package with clients. Have added the components but when I try to upload, I am met with this error. When I try to save the reports in a diferent folder, I am only given the options of 'My personal custom reports' or the 'unfiled reports' folder? 

User-added image
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Reachdesk,

Greetings!

I found this known issue was created for the same behavior on the joined reports and fixed in Winter'14 release.

https://trailblazer.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000SzKrAAK&title=package-upload-error-occurs-when-trying-to-upload-a-new-version-of-package-which-includes-joined-report

However,I would request you to try the workaround that has been provided in the KI to see,if it fix the issue.Also,please confirm if you are the non-system admin as I can see that you only have access to the personal and unfiled folders.

If the workaround fix the issue then I would suggest you to reach out to the salesforce.com support team by creating the case since the issue is started occurring again.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as best answer so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri
Reachdesk DemoReachdesk Demo
I only see access to personal and unfiled folders and I can only save the reports in Personal or Unfiled Public Reports. We are using a (free) developer org for demo purposes only, so could this be why?