function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ricki ReayRicki Reay 

Open Home Tab Upon Login Through SSO (Azure) in Lightning Console App?

Hi Everyone,

An organization I am working with uses the Retail Banking Console app (from the Financial Services Cloud managed package) and is actively using Azure as its IDP for single sign-on. The request is for all users to be directed to the Home page (i.e. have the "Home" object tab open up) everytime they log into Salesforce, instead of opening the most recent tab they were on when they last logged out of Salesforce. 

Does anyone have any insight on how to go about this?

Initially, I tried changing the Login URL in Azure to: https://orgs-instance.lightning.force.com/lightning/page/home and this seemed to be working at first, but now as I continue to run tests (logging in/logging out with various tabs open), it is not consistently redirecting me to the Home page and just doing the same thing as before (opening up the last tab I had open during my last SF session).

How can I modify the org so that users are forced to the homepage right when they first log in every day?

Thanks in advance for any and all insight. Please let me know if I can provide any further information for context.

Best,

Ricki