function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mariyan TopalovMariyan Topalov 

sitemap.xml is not generated on Enterprise Edition(Help Center community)

The problem that I am facing is that when I go to the <community_URL>/s/sitemap.xml, it redirects me to the Error page. I followed any instructions from the help.salesforce, but nothing worked out. I saw that many other are complaining about this. I tried to force sitemap.xml generation through the SEO tab of the Experience Builder, nothing happened though.
Can someone help me?
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
As per this Doc (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000312416&language=en_US&type=1&mode=1),

SEO 'sitemap.xml' feature is not automatically generated for Sandbox, Trial, and Developer edition organizations.

Only those Org's that is a status of ACTIVE and are Enterprise, Performance, and Unlimited Editions support this functionality.

But if you still the issue then you have to raise a case with Salesforce support to update the Doc.

I hope you find the above information is helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks.
Hey Abhishek,

I already raised a case, but they suggested that I need to ask the developer community as SEO questions are about developers. They suggested to use developer community.
Mariyan I think you have standard support that's why they have mentioned reaching Forum.

Yeah, that's right. That's why I am here...
Mariyan without Investagete we can't resolve your issue, but for that, you need salesforce premier support.