function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
dd 

Solution to assign a car dealer to car booking record according to the geographical location of the customer using apex trigger

AnkaiahAnkaiah (Salesforce Developers) 
Can you explain more details about your issue?

what are the objects and relationship?

Thanks!!
dd
Car dealer and car booking are objects.and they have look up relationship.
AnkaiahAnkaiah (Salesforce Developers) 
whenever carbooking geo location updated then respective car dealer should link the car booking record?

Do you have same Geo location at car dealer object?

Am i correct?

Thanks!!
dd
Not created any geo location field . We need to assign that for Customer 
dd
Based on customer location we need to assign car dealer to car booking record
dd
When the customer is ready to buy the car model , a car booking  record will be automatically created and the related car dealer based on the customers geography will be assigned  and notified. 
Humanter ManaHumanter Mana
Buy yourself a good Lincoln car in the area in a region like California. You can without any problems. Generally Lincoln car is very high quality and reliable even the used kind of this premium in car that you can easily buy. Now just go to this site https://findacar.today/descanso-california/lincoln lincoln mkz inglewood just here and without any problems you can find for yourself the coolest Lincoln car, which only you can find at all. I can definitely guarantee him the quality of what you can find here. Absolutely recommend you to buy Lincoln cars only here it is the best option that you can have at all.
lopp alexlopp alex
To assign a car dealer to a car booking record based on the geographical location of the customer using an Apex trigger in Salesforce, you should begin by creating custom fields in your Car Booking and Car Dealer objects to store the geographical location data. These fields should be of type Geolocation. Next, you'll write an Apex trigger on the Car Booking object, set to trigger before insert and before update events. In this trigger, you'll calculate the distance between the customer and each dealer using the Geolocation fields. You can apply criteria such as a distance threshold to determine which dealer should be assigned to the car booking. If a suitable dealer is found, you update the Car Booking record with the assigned dealer. Make sure to handle errors and exceptions and thoroughly test the trigger in a sandbox or development environment before deploying it to production. Keep in mind that Salesforce's governor limits and bulk processing considerations apply, and you may need to tailor the trigger to your specific business requirements. by https://alzaabiautocare.com/
Anna ClerkAnna Clerk
I always rent a car on this website https://14cars.com/car-rental/italy-florence-airport-flr-sicily-by-car and have never had any problems with the rental. The main thing is to choose a trusted company. When I was in Florence, I used the services of SICILY-BY-CAR, which allows you to choose the best option among the currently available ones