function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
FilikinFilikin 

Run flow from quick action on individual

Hi,
I can't create a quick action to run a flow from an Individual
Is this standard or am I missing something:
Flow mission from picklist
Best Answer chosen by Filikin
Naveen KNNaveen KN
Looks like there is no option for creating an action of type - flow in the Individual object. I can see same behavior in my sandboxes. 

As there is no much documention on this, if you have access to creating a case from your prod instance, please create one.

All Answers

Shiraz HodaShiraz Hoda
Hi Filikin,

Have you created any flow in your org or do you have any flow present in the system?

Regards,
Shiraz Hoda
FilikinFilikin
Yes, I have 47 flows and 17 of them are active screen flows If I try and create a quick action flow button for a contact I can see all 17 screen flows
Naveen KNNaveen KN
Looks like there is no option for creating an action of type - flow in the Individual object. I can see same behavior in my sandboxes. 

As there is no much documention on this, if you have access to creating a case from your prod instance, please create one.
This was selected as the best answer
Shiraz HodaShiraz Hoda
Hi Filkin,

It seems like Individual object does not support action of type flow. You can log a case with salesforce to know more or post ideas on ideas.salesforce.com to add this feature but it might take some time depends on how many upvotes you get.

Regards,
Shiraz
FilikinFilikin
Agreed, my next step is a url button to launch the flow - but it never looks a nice
Sonu Singh 66Sonu Singh 66
뉴토끼 (newtoki) 사이트를 찾는 모든 웹툰 애호가들에게 희소식입니다. noopiamanual.com은 인터넷에서 최신 newtoki 주소를 제공하는 유일한 웹사이트입니다. >> https://nopiamanual.com/뉴토끼-newtoki/