function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Michael DenteMichael Dente 

Revenue schedules (revenue over time) - subscriptions

I activated on the product and opportunity level, and enabled custom schedules. I need to be able to state revenue over time within an opportunity and the same product can vary per client. so defualt schedlues will not work. I activated the necessary fields but am not able to view the acutal schedule undet details. What step am I missing? the check box is activate on revenue and quantity schedules. I would greately apprecate any information. This will be extremely helpfuly for revenue reporting.
Thanks!
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Michael,
You can reach out to #Salesforce Revenue Cloud page on https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trailblazer-community/groups/0F93A0000009TGxSAM?tab=discussion&sort=LAST_MODIFIED_DATE_DESC for better visibility and inputs on your ask.

If this information helps, please mark the answer as best. Thank you
Michael DenteMichael Dente
What if I don’t have CPQ? I know this was possible without it. I am just looking to display revenue over time within an opportunity “So I can align with Finance” We recognize revenue over time, Ex 12k would be 1k a month from the month it starts for 12 months. I can’t have default schedules due to the complexity of our business. They need to be customizable for the same product which I have activated. I think I am just missing a step or possibly a code. Under details the product schedules are not appearing even with them activated and the check box visible and marked. I have been reading articles such as adding and editing product schedules and hopefully I can find what I need there. Finally, how can I help you help me more? Would you like me to list every step that I have completed? Thanks Michael