function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
FatemehFatemeh 

Formula for hours from created date

Hi! It took me hours to figure this out - I'm hoping this will help someone here that needs a formula to calculate the number of hours from creation time:

(NOW() - CreatedDate))*24

Created a formula field in TaskRay Task and plugged it into a flow so we can be alerted when a task is older than 25 hours old.

Since our business is international the following formula did not work for us but maybe it will work for you - it produces "days" - it was pulling tasks that were only a few hours old: 

TODAY() - DATEVALUE( CreatedDate )
Best Answer chosen by Fatemeh
Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Fatemeh,

Thanks for sharing the information. Generally users tend to post the questions here if they need any help so others can help on it. But thanks for sharing the formula. You can close this thread by marking this as best answer.

Thanks,

All Answers

Hi Fatemeh,

Are you sharing a formula which will help for others or do you need any help on the formula which you are trying.

Thanks,

FatemehFatemeh
Hi Sai. Thank you for reaching out. I’m just sharing. I hope I didn’t do it incorrectly. I’m still a novice. I thought it might open up a discussion with other suggestions and helpful tips.
Hi Fatemeh,

Thanks for sharing the information. Generally users tend to post the questions here if they need any help so others can help on it. But thanks for sharing the formula. You can close this thread by marking this as best answer.

Thanks,

This was selected as the best answer