function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Eugenia PestelliEugenia Pestelli 

Hi all, I need to know if it is possible to add days to an invoice date at the end of the month (which therefore adds 2 months), how can I also integrate the days? IF( ISPICKVAL(Company__r.Payment_Terms__c, '30 days invoice month end + 10'), DATE(YEAR(Inv

Syed Insha Jawaid 2Syed Insha Jawaid 2
Hi Eugenia

If the question is about adding X days to a date field then you can use formula fields. In case your question is different request you to elaborate. 
Eugenia PestelliEugenia Pestelli
Hello, I have an Apex class that manages whether the validated invoice date is at the end of the month or not. I also have a workflow that I used to manage payment terms (e.g. 30 days, 40.50 and so on). What I can't do is add another 10 days to an invoice date at the END OF THE MONTH. I don't know if I explained myself well, unfortunately I don't speak English very well.
This is the code:
public class FatturaHandlerScadenza {    
    public static void ScadenzaFat (List<Fattura__c> LeFatture){

Map<String, TerminiDiPagamento__c> MapOfTermini = new Map<String, TerminiDiPagamento__c>();
        List<TerminiDiPagamento__c> Term = [Select name, Termini_Di_Pagamento__c, Numero_di_giorno__c, Fine_Mese__c,Numero_di_mesi__c FROM TerminiDiPagamento__c ];
        for(TerminiDiPagamento__c t : Term){
            MapOfTermini.put(t.Termini_Di_Pagamento__c, t);
        }

for(Fattura__c f : LeFatture){
            date DataValidazioneFattura=f.Data_Fattura__c;
            Integer dayToRemove = DataValidazioneFattura.day()-1;

for(TerminiDiPagamento__c t : Term){

if(MapOfTermini.get(f.Termini__c)!=null ){
                    if(MapOfTermini.get(f.Termini__c).Fine_Mese__c == true && (MapOfTermini.get(f.Termini__c).Numero_di_mesi__c!= 0 && MapOfTermini.get(f.Termini__c).Numero_di_mesi__c != null)){

f.Data_Scadenza__c = DataValidazioneFattura.addMonths((Integer.valueOf(MapOfTermini.get(f.Termini__c).Numero_di_mesi__c))).toStartofMonth();

// System.debug('è entrato per il fine del mese corrente');
                     }
                    else if(MapOfTermini.get(f.Termini__c).Numero_di_giorno__c != 0 && MapOfTermini.get(f.Termini__c).Numero_di_giorno__c != null){ 
                       // System.debug('è entrato e nn è fine mese ');
                        f.Data_Scadenza__c = DataValidazioneFattura + Integer.valueOf(MapOfTermini.get(f.Termini__c).Numero_di_giorno__c) ;
                    } else f.Data_Scadenza__c = DataValidazioneFattura.addDays(1);          
                   // System.debug('è entrato ed è a vistas');

}}}}
Syed Insha Jawaid 2Syed Insha Jawaid 2
Hi Eugenia

If you are looking to add default 10 days to invoice date at the end of each month, then you can create a lightning flow which is scheduled to execute on 30th of each month which will add 10 days to the invoice date.

For example : 

An invoice INV-001 record has invoice date : 12-11-2022; on 30-11-2022 the scheduled lightning flow will execute and add 10 days to 12-11-2022. 

In case you want to filter the invoices then you can add conditions to the query which you add as a step in the lightning flow.