function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
supriya janampallysupriya janampally 

Trailhead Billing superbadge challenge 15

Hello,
I am unable to complete Billing superbadge challenge 15. Do we need to change the charge type for solar bots to Usage? Because No usage summaries are created. I added quote lines to quote which gave total amount as 76,000. Then two order got created one with solar Bots products and 0 total amount and other order with 76,000 total amount and remaining 3 products. But for none of orders usage summeries are auto created. Can anyone please let me know the steps of order creation. I am trying challenge 15 from last few days. It would be helpful if anyone provide me the steps to complete this challenge.

Thank you
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Please note that Questions about how to pass Trailhead challenges are not on topic, because these challenges are intended to be independent demonstrations of your abilities.

Trailhead Help (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/help?support=home)can provide assistance for situations where Trailhead does not appear to be functioning correctly. You can reach out to them if this is the case.

Please close the thread by selected as Best Answer so that we can keep our community clean

Thanks,