function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
bandu kumarbandu kumar 

I have uploaded 100 products in product object, need to make the active(Product) field checkbox - active for all the products at a time

I have added 100 products in product object through data loader.
Need to active[active(Product) field] this field for all the products i have added at a time.
How can i achieve this?
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Bandu,

Did you try using dataloader to make all products active ?

Thanks,
Rakesh kumar 708Rakesh kumar 708
To update the active field for all products at the same time, you can use a bulk update operation, depending on the tools you are using to manage your products.
For example, if you are using a spreadsheet to store your products, you could use a formula to set the active field to "active" for all products at the same time.
If you are using a database to store your products, you could use an SQL query to update the active field for all products at the same time.
It's also possible to use an API or a programming language to perform a bulk update on the active field for all products, depending on how your products are stored and the capabilities of the platform you are using.
Overall, the specific approach you take to bulk update the active field for all products will depend on the tools and resources you have available, as well as your technical skills and the needs of your business.

Some useful Greetings and Quotes for Everyone 🤗

💛Good Morning Image in Hindi 

💛Happy new year 2023 images and Greetings

🥰 Romantic Good Night Images

😍 Good Night Images

🌆 Good Evening Images

🌼 Good Afternoon Images

🌷 Good Morning Images

🎄 Free Jesus Christmas Images

🔴Not to-do list for Students

🔴DO NOT LIST—On Finance and Investment

🔴DO NOT LIST–From the Book of Bible

🔴NOT TO DO LIST—Journals!

🔴NOT TO DO LIST—Christmas Special

🔴Bible Quotes in Malayalam

🔴Bible quotes in Telugu

💚4 Advantages of Sending Good-Night Images and Images

💚2 Secret Greeting images to impress friends, family, and lover

💚Why we must send good morning images to friends and loved ones!

fjyjh tyjghfjyjh tyjgh
best meat grinder (https://cookinggearlab.com/best-meat-grinders/) for commercial use among the ones we have mentioned, there is one. It is the Weston (10-3201-W) Pro Series Electric Meat Grinder. As it produces about 12-18lbs of meat in a minute, it will be a great addition to your business.
tjftgj ryjftjftgj ryjf

We check the quality and features of any product with precision to provide our readers with the best knowledge of any product. We based this article on some of our buyer's experiences, knowledge, in-depth research, and other online sources available Best Nespresso Machine for Latte (https://yumpresso.com/best-nespresso-machine-for-latte/).
bandu kumarbandu kumar
Thanks all