function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Hitesh AlgamwarHitesh Algamwar 

Aura Component is not working in salesforce mobile app

I have one component in aura where when I tried to use it from mobile then all visual force pages and aura components is working but one functionality is not working which is word file i have added the screen shot there ..

below is the code :-  

<div class="slds-p-horizontal_medium">
                        <div class="slds-grid slds_wrap slds-grid_pull-padded">
                            <aura:renderIf isTrue="{!v.objWrapper.userRole == 'Admin' || v.objWrapper.userRole == 'Owner'}">
                                <div class="slds-size_1-of-1 slds-medium-size_1-of-3 slds-col_padded">
                                    <aura:renderIf isTrue="{!v.objWrapper.userRole == 'Admin'}">
                                        <label class="slds-form-element__label" for="form-element-01">On Behalf Of</label>
                                        <div class="slds-form-element slds-m-bottom_medium">
                                            <force:inputField value="{!v.objPlatoon.User__c}" class="lookupHeight"/>
                                        </div>
                                        <aura:set attribute="else">
                                            <lightning:select value="{!v.objPlatoon.User__c}" label="On Behalf Of">
                                                <option value="">--None--</option>
                                                <aura:iteration var="objUserMapping" items="{!v.objWrapper.lstUserWrapper}">
                                                    <option value="{!objUserMapping.userId}">{!objUserMapping.userName}</option>
                                                </aura:iteration>
                                            </lightning:select>
                                        </aura:set>
                                    </aura:renderIf>
                                </div>
                            </aura:renderIf>

In the on be half of search box I am not able to search any name or that search button is not working in the mobile platform. 

Can you suggest if any code change is required or any other changes required.

Hitesh AlgamwarHitesh Algamwar
I am unable to add doc