function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ryan Avent 14Ryan Avent 14 

Sudden error displaying Aura component

I have a managed package installed in a nuber of environments, some of these enviroments are suddenly (package has been installed for months) hitting an error when edditing an opportunity (object that has the component) 

im seeing the below error code: 

Error ID: 109213136-82551 (-1540990655)

Unfortunatly i can not find any infomation about it and no errors are showing in the debug logs, When looking at the page via the Lightning app builder i see the error "we could not display {Name of aura compnent)" i can also see that there are no Aura compnents from my pachkage listed in the custom - managed section.

Any ideas how i can get some infomation on the error / what could be the cause?

VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ryan,

Based on error code which you have share below is the error which you might need to check in your aura component and properties related.
TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'spaces')
Please mark as Best Answer if above information was helpful.

Thanks,
Ryan Avent 14Ryan Avent 14
Hello @Vinay the Aura components have been dployed for months without any issues, can you tell me how you were able to resolve the error code? icant even open an opportunity with the Aura component on it to check for the error and noting is logged in debug.
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
These details are based on error code which you have shared,  can you check above properties?  Else can you share your org id?

Thanks,