function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Aivaras Geraltauskas 1Aivaras Geraltauskas 1 

SBQQ.SecurityUtils.SBSecurityException: You do not have read permission for field Conditions Met on object Price Rule. Please contact your administrator.

Hi,

I am getting the below error when saving a quote line 

SBQQ.SecurityUtils.SBSecurityException: You do not have read permission for field Conditions Met on object Price Rule. Please contact your administrator.

I have admin access and the cpq user/cpq admin permission set groups assigned to myself. I have checked the field level security for the field "Conditions Met" on the price rule object and I have read and edit access. 

Does anyone know what the issue here is?

Full error message:
[14:56] Eugene Murtagh
To: Eugene Murtagh <eugene.murtagh@integrity360.com>; steelbrick-alert@salesforce.com
Subject: Developer script exception from Integrity360 : SBQQ.QueueableCalculatorService for job ID 7074H0000CYnpay. : Calculation error on quote Q-09545: SBQQ.SecurityUtils.SBSecurityException: You do not have read permission for field Conditions Met on object ...

Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 00558000003vG3s/00D58000000aWR3

Failed to process Queueable job for class SBQQ.QueueableCalculatorService for job ID 7074H0000CYnpay.

caused by: SBQQ.JSQCClient.JSQCClientException: Calculation error on quote Q-09545: SBQQ.SecurityUtils.SBSecurityException: You do not have read permission for field Conditions Met on object Price Rule. Please contact your administrator.
You do not have read permission for field Advanced Condition o...

(System Code)

Thanks,
Aivaras.

SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Aivaras
You can reach out to 
#Salesforce CPQ & Billing on https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trailblazer-community/topics/salesforcecpq%26billing?sort=LAST_MODIFIED_DATE_DESC for better visibility and inputs on your ask.

If this information helps, please mark the answer as best. Thank you