function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Charlotte De Waele DataloaderCharlotte De Waele Dataloader 

PBI: DataSource.Error: exceeded 100000 distinct who/what's

I get the error  "DataSource.Error: exceeded 100000 distinct who/what's Details:     [List]" in Power BI while having the role as admin... Can someone help me out? 
Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Do you have  system admin profile. Role is different to profile in salesforce.

Thanks,

Shri RajShri Raj
hi
I think this is a PowerBI limitation

This error message in Power BI typically occurs when a dataset contains more than 100,000 unique values for a specific column, known as a "distinct count".
This limitation is a feature of the Power BI service and is in place to prevent performance issues and to ensure that queries run efficiently.
There are a few ways to resolve this issue:
Reduce the number of unique values: You can try to reduce the number of unique values in the column that is causing the error by removing duplicate values or consolidating similar values.
Use a different column: If possible, you can try using a different column in the dataset that has a lower distinct count.
Use a DirectQuery: You can try to use a DirectQuery instead of an Import, that way you can get the data directly from the source.
Upgrade your Power BI service: If you have a Power BI Pro or Power BI Premium license, you can consider upgrading your service to Power BI Premium Per User or Power BI Premium EM, which have a higher limit of 2,048,000 distinct values.

This