function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Himanshu GhateHimanshu Ghate 

I want to send email with the help of flow,to show previous data and new data together.But I cannot select Record_prior in Body.

I cannot choose Record_Prior.why?How to solve this.
Himanshu GhateHimanshu Ghate
I want to send Email alert to my registered salesforce org email, That I want record(Opportunity record) Old Data and New data together,So the problem is when I choose Flow inside that choose Action-->Email--->Send Email--->Body-->So,I cannot choose Old value,because it showing Record_Prior is not existing. You can Refer Below Image,To understand more Clearly.
Shri RajShri Raj
Create a flow that captures the old and new values of the Opportunity record. You can use the "Record Lookup" element to retrieve the old record and "Record Update" to capture the new values.
Use a process builder to trigger the flow on Opportunity update. In the process builder, you can use the "Invoke a Flow" action to call the flow created in step 1.
In the flow, use the "Record Lookup" element to retrieve the old record and "Record Update" element to capture the new values. You can store these values in variables for later use.
In the flow, use the "Send Email" element to send the email to the desired email address. In the body of the email, use the variables created in step 3 to display the old and new values of the Opportunity record