function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anurag DathareyaAnurag Dathareya 

Can we group multiple DocuSign envelopes and send one consolidated envelope to one recipient? If so, how?

VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Anurag,

You can reach out to DocuSign group on https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trailblazer-community/groups/0F94S000000GwTYSA0?tab=discussion&sort=LAST_MODIFIED_DATE_DESC for inputs on your ask.

Also found below reference that might help you. 
https://developers.docusign.com/docs/salesforce/how-to/bulk-send/

Please mark as Best Answer if above information was helpful.

Thanks,
Shri RajShri Raj
In Salesforce, it's not possible to group multiple DocuSign envelopes and send them as one consolidated envelope to a single recipient
Anurag DathareyaAnurag Dathareya
Hey Vinay,

Thank you for sharing the DocuSign forum for Salesforce, will ask my question there.

Unfortunately the reference you sent, that is in regards to sending one envelope to multiple recipients with the help of a chatter group created in salesforce, I was looking for the other way round actually, I wanted to send multiple envelopes to one recipient and make sure that recipient signs once.

The use case here is, there are 5 records that we need values to be merged into 5 different templates, and these templates need to be sent to one recipient and sign only once.

What I found out is, the source Id sits on the envelope, and an envelope can have multiple documents/templates, so if i have to address 5 records,  I will have to address 5 envelopes because the source Id sits on the envelope and I need the merge fields to be reflected for each record on each different document.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, this is why I thought why not send a consolidated envelope that contains 5 envelopes whereas these 5 envelopes contains source ID of each of those 5 records respectively, that way merge field values get reflected and the recipient has to sign only once.