function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mia Te 8Mia Te 8 

How to make attractive UI designs

I am making this website on wordpress Technob (https://technob.net/). How can I make attractive UI.UX so the user stay on the website. Please let me know
Eden WheelerEden Wheeler
Hello,
Here are some tips for creating an attractive UI/UX design for your website:
  • Keep it simple and clean - Use clear and concise language, and avoid clutter on your pages.
  • Use contrasting colors - Choose colors that complement each other and have high contrast to make it easier to read.
  • Use high-quality images and graphics - Images can make or break the design of your website, so make sure to use visually appealing images that match your brand.
  • Make it responsive - Make sure your website is optimized for all devices, including desktop, tablet, and mobile.
  • Improve website navigation - Make it easy for users to find what they're looking for by having a clear and intuitive navigation menu.
  • Consider user flow - Think about the actions users will take on your site and design your pages to support those actions.
  • Provide feedback - Let users know what's happening on your site by providing clear and helpful feedback, such as error messages and notifications.
  • Test and iterate - User testing can reveal areas for improvement, so be open to making changes based on user feedback.
By following these tips, you can create an attractive and user-friendly UI/UX design for your website that will keep users engaged and coming back for more.
I hope it will help you.
Mia Te 8Mia Te 8
Thank You so much. Can you please review the site and update me on the errors? If it is possible for you. I shall be very happy.

sanjay rajputsanjay rajput