function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Lwc SeekarLwc Seekar 

Simple Flow help needed-- Sending multiple emails

User-added image

I have a record triggered flow ,which send emails to 3 fields (x,y,z )that are lookup fields to account to User object when Account.Verified= true.

Decision element code: 
Verified__c==True &&(NOT(ISBLANK({!$Record.Account__r.Vat__c.Id})) && NOT(ISBLANK({!$Record.Account__r.y__r.Id})) && NOT(ISBLANK({!$Record.Account__r.z_Owner__r.Id})))

Mailing i am using send action and i am calling all email values data in Recipient Email Addresses (comma-separated) as {!$Record.Account__r.x__r.Email},{!$Record.Account__r.y__r.Email},{!$Record.Account__r.z__r.Email}

criteria 1: 
if record has both x,y,z lookups available : I have no problem as all emails are present so emails are flowing.

criteria 2: if record has only x lookup and rest yand z have no values then null will be passed from y,z lookup to Recipient Email Addresses (comma-separated) to send email action  which cause the flow to fail

can you tell me how to send emails with out any issue if there is 1 email or 2 emails please 
Naveen KNNaveen KN
Instead of comma-separated option, use collection. Before the Send email action in the flow, add null checks for all the email ID fields and update this collection. So it will send email to the available IDs

User-added image
Hope this works. 
Naveen KNNaveen KN
And also add another condition - invoke send email action only when the email collection is not empty.