function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sai.MaharajpetSai.Maharajpet 

error {"status":500,"body":{"fieldErrors":{},"pageErrors":[{"statusCode":"INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY","message":"insufficient acces

error {"status":500,"body":{"fieldErrors":{},"pageErrors":[{"statusCode":"INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY","message":"insufficient access rights on cross-reference id"}],"index":null,"duplicateResults":[]},"headers":{},"ok":false,"statusText":"Server Error","errorType":"fetchResponse"}
Can someone please let me know the issue i am trying to insert opportunity lineitems using custom component on opportunity quick action
Prateek Prasoon 25Prateek Prasoon 25
Answer :-
Without additional information or context, it's difficult to provide a specific solution. However, here are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:

Check your user permissions: Make sure that you have the necessary permissions to access and edit the opportunity line items. You may need to speak with your Salesforce administrator to confirm that your user profile has the appropriate access.
Check the cross-reference entity: The error message mentions a cross-reference entity, which could be related to a lookup field on the opportunity line item or the opportunity itself. Make sure that the referenced entity exists and that you have permission to access it.
Verify your code: Check your custom component code to make sure that there are no errors or typos that could be causing the issue. You can also try testing your component with a simpler insert to see if the issue persists.

If you find my answer helpful, please mark it as the best answer.