function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Amar123Amar123 

On contact There is Recordtype which is created by manage Package. I want Longitutde And Latitude after filling address field so I have Activated the geoCoding from Data Integration But its not working

On contact There  is Recordtype which is created by manage Package. I want   Longitutde And Latitude after filling address field so I have Activated the geoCoding from Data Integration But its   not working , Its working in only Manually created recordType
SubratSubrat (Salesforce Developers) 
Hello Amar ,

Can you please verify that the record type is properly configured: Ensure that the Record Type is properly configured and that it is associated with the correct page layout. You may also want to check that the Geocoding field is included in the page layout and that it is not read-only.

Verify that the Geocoding field is properly mapped: Ensure that the Geocoding field is properly mapped in the Data Integration mapping configuration. You may want to double-check that the field is mapped correctly and that the mapping configuration is properly saved.

Check your Data Integration settings: Ensure that your Data Integration settings are set up correctly. You may want to verify that your connection settings are correct and that you have the proper permissions to perform Geocoding in your org.

Hope it helps !
Thank you.