function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Geeta ReddyGeeta Reddy 

Iam Unable to login to my developer login after taking professional edition my org ID is Org:  (00D2w00000O0COe .I am unable login to throught forget password . Please help me

Iam Unable to login to my developer login after taking professional edition my org ID is Org:  (00D2w00000O0COe 
.I am unable login to  throught forget password .
Please help me 
Best Answer chosen by Geeta Reddy
Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Geetha,

If the issue is log in flow you should be getting the email. By removing the login flow you will not  be  able to use that log in flow again and you may need to create a new.

Can you provide the consent that we can delete the log in flow and it anything breaks because of this it is your resposibility.

Can you just confirm the org Id and also domain name if possible just to confirm

Thanks,

All Answers

Hi Geetha,

Did you try logging the Case with salesforce?

Thanks,

Geeta ReddyGeeta Reddy
Dear Team ,

I Have not try with Case with Salesforce , How to do please do let me know.

Thanks

Hi Geetha,

Do you have Enterprise Edition or any org which your company/Customer has bought from salesforce so you can raise the case from that org .

Can you confirm what error you are facing when trying from forget password link.
Thanks,

Geeta ReddyGeeta Reddy
Hi 
please find below screenshot.

Login org -https://login.salesforce.com/

Error - Please check your username and password. If you still can't log in, contact your Salesforce administrator.

Thanks
Geeta ReddyGeeta Reddy
Hi ,

Since it is developer edition cannot raise case .

Regards
Swathi
Hi Geeta,

We may not be able to reset the password as we don't have Case for it. As it is developer edition org can you consider creating a new org . If you have trailhead org you can consider raising a case with that and mention the orgid.

​​​​​​Let me know if you face any issues.

If this solution helps, Please mark it as best answer.

Thanks,
Geeta ReddyGeeta Reddy

Please help me I cannot work on the org again 

User-added image
Hi Geetha,

If the issue is log in flow you should be getting the email. By removing the login flow you will not  be  able to use that log in flow again and you may need to create a new.

Can you provide the consent that we can delete the log in flow and it anything breaks because of this it is your resposibility.

Can you just confirm the org Id and also domain name if possible just to confirm

Thanks,

This was selected as the best answer
Geeta ReddyGeeta Reddy
Hi ,

Please delete the Log in flow I am giving you permission to delete the log in flow.

Ord ID -(00D2w00000O0COe)
Hi Geetha,

Can you try logging in now. The login flow is deleted now.

Thanks,

Swathi MangalamSwathi Mangalam
Thank you So much Sai Praveen it is working fine .