function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ayesha Nadhia 11Ayesha Nadhia 11 

PDF is not opening in Mobile Application

Hi All. PDF report is generated whenever a button is clicked, But when i clicked that button it is trying to open the VF page but fails and stay back in the same record detail page.
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Ayesha,
Are you saying the after PDF is generated, it should redirect to the record detail page in salesforce mobile app?  Thanks
Hi @Swetha, In desktop when I click button "Generate PDF" , it opens a PDF. When i am doing the same in mobile, PDF is not opening and it stays back in the same record detail page. But I am facing this issue recently, earlier it ask me to download PDF. 
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
@ Ayesha, Make sure you set your mobile browser to allow popups so that the PDF renders seamlessly.

Also, check your user profile and ensure that the "Run Reports" permission is enabled.

Despite enabling popups, if it doesn't work, please share minimal code snippet for replicating this behavior, so I can suggest what could have gone wrong as you said it was working earlier.

I'd also recommend reviewing this related post https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9062I000000IKOMQA4

If this information helps, please mark the answer as best. Thank you
Hi @Swetha, PDF is not opening in Mobile Application not in Mobile Browser. Earlier I could download PDF from Salesforce Mobile Application whenever I click the button but now it is not happening. I really don't understand is anything has changed recently.

User-added image

<apex:page standardController="Quote" extensions="QuoteToPDFController" showHeader="false" standardStylesheets="false"
           applyBodyTag="false" applyHtmlTag="false" docType="html-5.0"
           action="{! saveToPdf }" readOnly="false" renderAs="PDF"> 
Luciano KasonLuciano Kason
Make sure that the mobile application you are using is compatible with the PDF file format. Some mobile applications may only support certain file formats because they are crack version, you can check from drivereasy crack (https://www.crackshere.com/driver-easy-pro-crack-key/).