function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TobyKutlerTobyKutler 

Salesforce Pipeline Inspector Not showing Users at top of the hierarchy other users

User-added image
I cannot choose from any other users in my org other than me. According to this documentation (https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=sf.pipeline_inspection_considerations.htm&type=5) the User can see other users below them in the hierarchy. I am at the top of the hierarchy but still see no users. Does anyone have any idea what else could be causing it?
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Toby,

If you are top on role hierarchy you should be able to see other users, can you please re-check hierarchy once?  Also can you check on below points.
  • User-level filtering is based on the Opportunity Owner field.
  • The list of users available for filtering comes from the role hierarchy, opportunity teams, and territories.
  • Users can filter by users below them in the role hierarchy. Users in a role hierarchy that have no direct reports can only view their own opportunities.
  • If you don’t use a role hierarchy, users can search for other users’ opportunities that they have access to.
Thanks,
TobyKutlerTobyKutler
I am sure I am on top of the Hierarchy. I have the Administrator Role which is at the top