function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Carlos Tasayco SilvaCarlos Tasayco Silva 

Create a product recommender object

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to create a customize object (or anything) to make a recommender. Basically what I want is to build in salesforce an object which will show a list of products based in what the products are listed in the opportunity.

Essentially what I want , is the following:
Product of opportunity: Product A
Recommender Object: Show Product B,C (because there is a product A)

I have already the list of conditions, but I dont know the best way to implement this, maybe with flow builder, if anyone can give me some lights to my issue, I would be grateful.

I look forward hearing from you.

Warm regards
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Carlos,

Check below reference which has details on how to build recommendation.

https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=sf.custom_ai_recommendation_builder_create.htm&type=5

Also there is no standard functionality available based on your requirement and it would be a complex requirement to show product b and c based on product a as there would be many products available and seggregation would be challenging.

Please mark as Best Answer if above information was helpful.

Thanks,
Carlos Tasayco SilvaCarlos Tasayco Silva
Hi Vinay,

Thanks for yours response, however, precisely the head of sales doesn't want a recommendation based in AI. What we are looking for is when you put this product in  the opportunity, then the recommender should display this or these products, all this should be based in the list of recommendations that the sales team has decided. I still dont know exactly how to do it, however, I think with a flow where you can update records based in a condition could be a solution. 

If you or someone has done anything similar please tell me.

Thanks.