function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kayla Even 8Kayla Even 8 

Multi Select Picklist in Flow

Hello - I have a picklist field that is required on our Opportunity if the Opp is Closed Won. 
I would like to build a validation rule to check if the value from that single select picklist is also populated in a multi select picklist. Does anyone know if that is possible? I was thinking maybe with a loop in a flow, but have never worked with loops before. 

Example: 
Lost_to_Competitor__c (single picklist field) is required if Stage equals Closed Won. 
I would then like to make sure/validate the value from Lost_to_Competitor__c is also present in the Competitors__c multi select picklist field. 
Cilivery VijayalaxmiCilivery Vijayalaxmi
Hi
Kayla

Multi-Picklist fields allow you to select multiple values on your records for various use cases

Salesforce will automatically pass the Lead Id to the recordId variable.
Click Setup.
In the Object Manager, type Lead.
Select Buttons, Links, and Action, then click New Action.
Input the following information: Select Flow as Action Type. Select Parse Multi-Select Picklist as Flow. ...
Click Save.
Kayla Even 8Kayla Even 8
Hello - I don't have a flow that currently will do this so I'm not sure how this helps my situation. I need to validate against a multi select picklist if a value from a single select picklist field is present in the multi select.