function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sahil YadavSahil Yadav 

Getting this error in Lightning Flows !!!

Hello Developers, 
my task is whenever an account is created with the specific recordtype then I needed to create a task for that but exactly after the 30 mins of account creation time.

User-added image

In debug mode it seems like task is been created but when i will be searching for the task record its shows me specific error any suggestion would be apprechiable right now i will be debugging flow as System Admin only

User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Sahil Yadav
Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sahil,

As per the time based workflow screenshot which you shared the action is in queue at that time so the task will get created. I hope you have created the task as below in the flow. 

User-added image
 Activity Date is  can be as per your requirement. 

With this I have created and Account and after 2 to 3 min the task got created under the Account.

If this solution helps, Please mark it as best answer.

Thanks,

All Answers

HI Sahil,

This is just debugging the flow I guess. Did you try creating an Account and checked if the task is getting created. In the debug the record is getting rolledback so it is not creating the record of Task. Try to create an Account and check if the task is getting created.

It is better to associate the task to the Account using Whatid.

Thanks,

Sahil YadavSahil Yadav
Hello Sai, 
I tried with your suggested approach but even though it havent created a task after making the flow as active as well any other way User-added image

This is my Scheduled path which basically needed to create a task after 2 min of an account creation 
User-added image
Sahil YadavSahil Yadav
User-added image
Hi Sahil,

As per the time based workflow screenshot which you shared the action is in queue at that time so the task will get created. I hope you have created the task as below in the flow. 

User-added image
 Activity Date is  can be as per your requirement. 

With this I have created and Account and after 2 to 3 min the task got created under the Account.

Thanks,

This was selected as the best answer
Sahil YadavSahil Yadav
Hi Sai, Yes I created the task with all the above conditions
 User-added image

User-added image

Create task for Channel Manager based on the self identified segment upon becoming guest registrant.
Task will be record type "Buyer Development"
Subject: Registration Follow up 
Prescribed = True
Type = Email
Topic = Registration Growth 
Owner = Channel Manager for segment on record
Create task 30 min after Buyer Lead or prospect account are created
Due date will be 7 days from creation date

Since the task due date would be 7 days after the task created date
Sahil YadavSahil Yadav
Hello Sai , 
I got that why the task is not been getting created since due to some  validation rules  running at backend due to which its obstructing but kindly thank you so much  for your inputs as well.....
Thanks &  Regards,
Sahil