function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Waqar Hussain SFWaqar Hussain SF 

SFMC Custom Activity Data Binding

I am new to Marketing Cloud and working on a custom activity. The custom activity user interface has the following two input fields and these values should be passed from the journey builder to the custom activity. The custom activity then sends an SMS using a third-party tool (Twilio). 
  1. Phone Number
  2. Message

The Journey Builder is connected to a Data Extension named TestDataExtension. The data extension has the following fields.
  1. Contact Id (Primary Key)
  2. Name
  3. Email
  4. Phone
Now I want to pass the phone number dynamically to the custom activity but I am unable to pass it. I have tried the following and many other ways

{{Contact.Attribute.TestDataExtension.Phone}}

I also created an attribute group named TestDataSourceGroup and linked the data extension to the attribute group and tried the following data binding but still, it is not working.
{{Contact.Attribute.TestDataSourceGroup.TestDataExtension.Phone}}

Can anyone help me to pass the data from the journey builder/data extension to the custom activity?

Best Answer chosen by Waqar Hussain SF
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Waqar ,
You can reach out to Success - Salesforce Marketing Cloud page on https://success.salesforce.com/_ui/core/chatter/groups/GroupProfilePage?g=0F9300000001pQ5CAI for inputs on your ask.

If this information helps, please mark the answer as best. Thank you